China supplier sodium thiosulphate, 99% min
Name: Sodium thiosulphate
Molecular formula: Na2S2O3.5H2O
Molecular weight: 248
Monoclinic crystal, Melting point: 40-45℃, Relative Density: 1.729(17℃).
Use:1. used in photographic processing as a photographic fixer
2. electroplate applications in steel, as part of patina recipes for copper alloys
3. used in the tanning of leather
4. in PH testing of bleaching substances
5. in Waste water treatment, neutralizing bleached and chlorinated water.
6. to lower chlorine levels in swimming pools and spas following super chlorination
7. used in bleach
8. used in paper industry
9. used to remove iodine stains, e.g. After the explosion of nitrogen tri-iodide.
10. used in aquaculture
colorless transparent crystal
Water Insoluble matter
Iron (as Fe)
25KGpp bags, 1MT/1.25MT jumbo bags or 25MT/20'
4.Xanthan Gum, food grade
5.Cream of Tartar/ Tartaric Acid, FCCIV